Set sail from Athens or Hudson and visit the beautiful Hudson-Athens Lighthouse, where you can enjoy panoramic views of the Catskill Mountains and Hudson River!
- Adult Ages 12+
- Youth Ages 3-11
- Infant Ages 2 and Under
- Military/Veteran Must Show Military ID Upon Arrival
The Perfect Hudson Day Trip!
See the best of the Hudson on a sightseeing cruise! View the Hudson River Valley, seeing the Wall of Manitou and the Sleeping Giant of the Catskills, as well as bald eagles, osprey, and herons that are common and exciting to see — all this on the beautiful Hudson River!
Please note that this cruise departs from Hudson, New York, which is 2 hours upstate from New York City.
May through September:
- A wonderful time to spend on the Hudson River to take in all the sights, history, and explore the Hudson River Valley.
September through October:
- An excellent opportunity to enjoy the magnificent views and colors of the fall foliage season. Cruises during this time period sell out quickly, and we add additional sightseeing and fall foliage season cruises during sell-outs.
- Views of the beautiful Catskill Mountains
- Vistas of Olana Castle, former home of famous Hudson River painter Frederick Church
- Cruise past the Rip Van Winkle Bridge and see the peregrine falcon nesting sites.
- See the Historic Athens riverfront, where the movie “War of the Worlds” was filmed.
- Various species of wildlife such as bald eagles, blue herons, cormorants, ospreys, and much more
- Full bar with beer, wine, and your favorite mixed drinks or non-alcoholic drinks. Coffee available on request!
- Activity takes place rain or shine. The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability).
- All participants are required to have tickets for this event. Our boat is US Coast Guard certified for a certain number of passengers, and we cannot exceed the capacity. This means that all passengers including infants and toddlers must have a ticket.